Website AMMARS COMPANY LTD
AMMARS Company LTD is one of the leading construction companies in South Sudan. AMMARS offers sound employment conditions with opportunities for personal growth and development.
The role of the Bidding Officer is to identify, manage, write and win contracts from both the International Development and private sectors.
Finding and Tracking contract opportunities and tenders from a range of potential clients.
Screening client requirements on selective relevant opportunities, reviewing and extracting key information.
Maintaining company database of new and forecasted opportunities and stage of activity underway with proposals.
Monitoring forecasted opportunities and attending Early Market Engagement
Coordinating the bidding process and preparing bid templates.
Compiling company project experience credentials documents, formatted CVs and capability statements, references, certificates etc for bids.
Preparing content for a range of proposals including direct sales for small to medium-sized projects through to large, complex multi-year, multi-country projects.
Creating and fostering relationships with clients, partners and associates.
Liaising with external suppliers and partners – obtaining CVs, fee rates and
information on their availability ,keeping them informed of project status, obtaining required documentation.
Handling timely submission of applications (digital and physical) in accordance with client stipulations, ensuring quality assurance processes are adhered to.
Set up and maintain all credentials and compliance documents for use in proposals.
Set up and maintain a database of partners and suppliers.
Develop high-end templates for improved visual proposals.
Develop and maintain company pricing models and company/client rate cards.
Any duties assigned by Management.
Required Education/Experience:• Bachelor of Science Degree Required – Civil Engineering or related field
• Minimum 5 years of direct bid preparation work experience in both building and road construction works
Skills and Special Requirements:
• AutoCad knowledge and ability to read plans and specs desired
• Able to manage and direct others on project team
• Familiarity with project management software tools
• Experience in working with multiple discipline projects
• Excellent computer skills in all Microsoft Office Suite applications
• Fluent spoken and written English required
• Strong written and oral communication skills required
• Ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines
• Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, internal to external
• Excellent communication and project management skills to manage clients and
partners and gather deliverables from a range of internal and external stakeholders
within pressurized schedules
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Very strong writing skills to be able to construct high quality, complex narratives and
convey complex ideas simply and clearly.
• Strong numeracy skills and moderate-advanced level of competence using Excel
spreadsheets and formulas for financial information
• Valid Passport
How to Apply
Interested applicants who meet the MINIMUM requirements should send their CV, cover letter and education/experience certificates through email to email@example.com before December 31, 2021. Applicants’ should indicate the position they are applying on their email subject. More information on the job positions can be found on the company website at www.ammarsgroup.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org