Aquarius Trading PLC (Verified Company)
A Delivery Driver, or Carrier, is responsible for transporting packages and other goods from a mail facility to a personal or business address. Their duties include loading goods, using navigation tools to arrive at the right address and delivering parcels to the correct address.
Delivery Driver duties and responsibilities
Delivery drivers have a variety of duties in addition to driving their routes and making their deliveries. Other important responsibilities include:
• Loading, transporting, and delivering items to clients or businesses in a safe, timely manner.
• Reviewing orders before and after delivery to ensure that orders are complete, the charges are correct, and the customer is satisfied.
• Assisting with loading and unloading items from vehicles.
• Accepting payments for delivered items.
• Providing excellent customer service, answering questions, and handling complaints from clients.
• Adhering to assigned routes and following time schedules.
• Abiding by all transportation laws and maintaining a safe driving record.
• Preparing reports and other documents relating to deliveries.
• Operating equipment and machines, such as cars, trucks, etc.
• Doing other driving related activities as assigned by the immediate supervisor
Delivery Driver skills and qualifications
Skills and qualifications that are important for Delivery Drivers to have include:
• Grade 10th Complete
• Valid driver’s license issued by the state where you intend to work.
• Clean driving record.
• Special licenses may be required to operate certain vehicles.
• Experience may be required or preferred.
• Willingness to adhere to assigned routes, schedules, safety procedures, and transportation laws.
• Strong time management and customer service skills.
• Ability to walk, drive, and lift and carry heavy items for extended periods.
• Attention to detail.
• Negotiable and Attractive
• Meal and Bed Service
To apply for this job please visit t.me.