The Female Founder Program helps early-stage women entrepreneurs build innovative businesses in the Silicon Valley Virtual 2022 Founder Institute.
- Applications are accepted from any female entrepreneur interested in building an innovative startup, including full-time aspiring founders, individual founders, teams, and founders of existing companies (pre-funding).
- The entire program is performed virtually, so no physical presence is required. Applicants will be required to participate in all sessions.
- Mentorship and testimonials from over 100 leading entrepreneurs and industry experts;
- Access to a local and global support network of mentors, investors and advisors;
- Meet business leaders, venture capitalists and corporations investing around the world;
- Affiliate deals and resources worth more than 1.5 million euros.
Official link – Apply
Deadline: April 24, 2022